Legacy code is a real problem with C++ applications. With so many developers working on the same codebase over time — decades even — your code gets complicated and full of dependencies. Unit testing is often the best solution to ensure that your C++ legacy code does what it’s supposed to do. But sometimes unit testing C++ legacy code can be problematic.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Deal with global C functions
• Deal with private calls to functions that you want to avoid
• Deal with your code creating objects that you want to ignore
• Test when there is no external state to check
• Simulate values that are returned by reference