Presented by Gil ZIlberfeld (March 12, 2014)
Yep, test-driven development is the heart of agile methodology, so much so that some say you can’t have one without the other.
But, as you probably know by now, TDD is not something you just “pick up along the way”.
It does not happen “by accident”. It requires training, hands-on experience and self-discipline.
On the other hand, it is not that difficult once you know what you’re doing.
* Avoid beginners’ pitfalls
* Overcome implementation issues
* Win the support of colleagues & managers
* Test both new and complicated legacy code with TDD
* Write effective tests
* Enjoy writing better code – fasterIn this session, we share easy – but little-known – tips & tricks that’ll help you jump-start your TDD.