If you have other interesting articles you’ve read about Isolator, feel free to send to us and share or leave a comment in the links!
From Richard Fennell’s blog “But it works on my PC!”
- Mocking Sharepoint for Design with Typemock Isolator
- Mocking Sharepoint for Testing
- Mocking out calls in unit tests to a TFS Server using Typemock
You can also see Richard’s other posts about Sharepoint here.
Paul Beck also had several great posts after attending the SharePoint Retreat.
Paul Hunt wrote several great posts, also after attending the SharePoint Retreat.
- SPRetreat TDD – a retrospective (See what I did there?)
- Part 1 — SharePoint Retreat–TDD and Unit Testing, the methodology used
- Part 2 – SharePoint Retreat–TDD and Unit Testing, the methodology used
- Part 3 — SharePoint Retreat-TDD and Unit Testing, the methodology used
TheSharePoint Baker also wrote several posts, which we previously linked to: