Yep, test-driven development is the heart of agile methodology, so much so that some say you can’t have one without the other.
But, as you probably know by now, TDD is not something you just “pick up along the way”.
It does not happen “by accident”. It requires training, hands-on experience and self-discipline.
On the other hand, it is not that difficult once you know what you’re doing.
We recommend you start by getting acquainted with the basics of TDD methodology.
Kick-start your TDD experience with us.
Learn how to:
* Avoid beginners’ pitfalls
* Overcome implementation issues
* Win the support of colleagues & managers
* Test both new and complicated legacy code with TDD
* Write effective tests
* Enjoy writing better code – faster
In this session, we share easy – but little-known – tips & tricks that’ll help you jump-start your TDD.
Take this opportunity to build up your TDD confidence so you can enjoy its benefits – fast.