Typemock Isolator Server allows running all tests that use Typemock Isolator on a continuous integration server.
In order to run your tests on a build machine, a server license is mandatory. This can run by installing the server software or by Auto-Deploy.
While Typemock Isolator Developer helps you write and run your tests easily on
your individual machine, you’ll need the build server integration to run your tests for the entire team.
It comes with building blocks that make the integration with existing continuous build system easy:
- An external command-line tool to integrate in any build script
- Custom TFS activity to integrate with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Custom MSBuild task for using in an MSBuild script
- Custom NAnt task for using in a NAnt script
- Visual Studio Team Services Support
- And more
Typemock Isolator Build Server integrates with all leading build servers/scripts, including:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015.
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Team City
- Final Builder
- Jenkins CI
- Out of the box Build Script Integration: • MsBuild • Nant
- Any Server that can run batch commands
- Command Line Automated Integrated with Code Coverage and Profiling Tools
- Visual Studio Code Coverage (Visual Studio 2005 – 2015)
- JetBrains dotTrace, dotCover
- ExactMagic TestMatrix
- Smartbear AQtime
Typemock Isolator Server single license is good for up to 5 virtual machines.