Typemock Isolator Server
Typemock Isolator Server allows running all tests that use Typemock Isolator on a continuous integration server.
While Typemock Isolator Developer edition helps you write and run your tests easily on your individual machine, you’ll need the build server integration to run your tests for the entire team.
It comes with building blocks that make the integration with existing continuous build system easy
• An external command-line tool to integrate in any build script
• Custom MSBuild task for using in an MSBuild script
• Custom TFS activity to integrate with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Custom NAnt task for using in a NAnt script
In addition, Typemock Isolator Server has reporting tools for improving your unit testing process:
• Unit testing metric reports that allow you to make informed decisions
• Unit tests coding error reports allow you to set testing standards
Typemock integrates with all leading build servers/scripts, including:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
The Client version of the current versions of the Isolators includes the client versions of the metrics and coding error modules
The Typemock Isolator Server single license is good for up to 5 virtual machines.