Step 1. Copying Typemock Isolator DLLs
There are two ways to copy the Typemock Isolator DLLs:
1) Using the Typemock Isolator NuGet:
In "Visual Studio" select the "Tools" tab.
Select "NuGet Package Manager"
Select "Package Manager Console"
Type "Install-Package Typemock.Isolator" and press "Enter".
2) Copy Typemock Isolator DLLs:
1. Copy all the following DLL’s from <Typemock installation folder>\PublicAssemblies to your source control repository:
2. If you want to use IntelliSense features, add the following files to the folder where the DLLs are stored:
3. In your test project, change the references to the copied DLLs.