Typemock Isolator is a powerful tool that enables you to focus on writing unit tests by eliminating the need to 'refactor' and 'restructure' your code just to make it testable. Isolator does this by isolating your tested code using our unique technology.
Also read: What are the unique features in Isolator?
Using Typemock Isolator aids Test-Driven Development (TDD) techniques, used in agile and other methodologies like XP.
I thank the heavens for Typemock. This is E.X.A.C.T.L.Y what i have been looking for. Thank you so much guys!!...Michael Nyika - Fool.com
(or click here for a technical list of unique features)
Typemock Isolator supports all versions of .NET and integrates with the best .NET development tools, including all versions of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and NCover, dotTrace, NUnit, MbUnit, Team System, TestDriven.NET, and more.
Typemock Isolator offers outstanding features, including:
- Ability to fake ANY concrete class and ALL members, including public, protected, private, virtual, nonvirtual, constructors and sealed classes
- Faking takes place on the fly and works even with 3rd part compiled assemblies (like SharePoint).
- Easy and usable Isolation API, giving you full control of your unit under test and its dependencies.
- No Strings attached - Isolator's API is refactoring friendly, and does not require you to use any strings in your tests.
- Create more robust and maintenance friendly tests - fake behaviors are more resistant to code changes than any other framework.
- Support of ref and out arguments
- Complete generic support
- simple state-of-the-Art Arrange-Act-Assert API
- Fully recursive fake properties support (properties that return objects will return fakes)
- Supports properties and indexes
- You can now verify arguments while still call the original code!
- You can specify dynamically created fake value
- Enables you to validate the arguments passed to the fake types
- Supports .NET 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5
For more information, see the Feature Matrix.
Learn more about Dotnet unit testing with Typemock Isolator