You may use Typemock trademarks (but not logos or taglines) to identify Typemock's verification on packaging, promotional, and advertising materials, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
1. You may not incorporate or include Typemock trademarks in your company name, product name, domain name, or in the name of your service.
2. An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as possible after that. For example - "Our company verifies its software using Typemock™ software".
3. Your product name may not be confusingly similar to any of Typemock's trademarks.
4. Your use may not be obscene or pornographic, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Typemock, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
5. Your use may not directly or indirectly imply Typemock's sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
6. Reference to the Typemock trademark may not be the most prominent visual element on your product or service. Your company name and/or logo, your product or service name, and your graphics should be significantly larger than the reference to Typemock's trademark.
7. If your use includes references to a Typemock product, the full name of the product must be referenced at the first and most prominent mention. When referencing any Typemock trademarks, please mark with a ™ mark [Typemock™].
8. You may not shorten or abbreviate any of Typemock's trademarks.
The Verified with Typemock™ web logo (the "Web Logo") is provided for use solely on web pages that were verified by Typemock's proprietary Isolator software and the only use of the Web Logo shall be as an indicator of a link to Typemock's official website.
By downloading or using the Web Logo, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. You may only display the Web Logo on your website, and not in any other manner or place. The Web Logo must always be an active link to http://www.typemock.com.
2. You may not alter the Web Logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, etc., or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
3. Your use may not be obscene or pornographic, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Typemock, any of its products, or any other person or entity. You may not link to Typemock.com from a website that is obscene or pornographic, or disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Typemock or any of its products.
4. Your use may not directly or indirectly imply Typemock's sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
5. Your use may not infringe any Typemock intellectual property or other rights, may not violate any applicable laws, and must comply with international IP laws.
6. You may link to, but may not replicate, Typemock content.
7. You may not present false or misleading information about Typemock products or services.
8. Your reference to Typemock, its products, and its website must comply with the general trademark guidelines
10. While you may use the Web Logo as provided by these guidelines, you may not use the Typemock corporate web logo or any other Typemock logo or graphic to link to Typemock.com.
11. These guidelines do not grant permission to use any other Typemock logos or trademarks. Typemock reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the Web Logo at any time.
If your use meets the above criteria, no further written permission is required and you may download the image.